Covid 19 Update 06/07/20
We are delighted to announce that our Honda and KTM showroom, workshop and parts counters are now open. In addition, the ‘stay local’ 5 mile travel restriction in Wales has lifted! However, we only have some of our staff back at the dealership so your patience is appreciated whilst we all adjust. We are doing things a little differently to ensure the safety of our customers and staff, so please take a look at the information below:
By Appointment Only
You’ll still receive our usual warm welcome, but we will be respecting social distancing, so no handshakes, elbow bumps or foot taps! Our staff may be wearing gloves and masks. To avoid disappointment, please ensure you contact us ahead of your visit to make an appointment. At this stage, so that we can maintain all the required safety standards, we can only welcome customers who have made an appointment with us. We are currently not available as a ride-out destination and therefore our tea/coffee and toilet facilities will not be in use. There is also a slight change to our opening hours, which will now be: Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm, Saturday 9am – 5pm and we are closed Wednesdays and Sundays.
Bike Sales –
- If you have ordered a bike from us and are waiting to collect, we will be contacting you to arrange an appointment for your collection time.
- If there is bike that you would like to come and view, this will also be by appointment only.
Please email Justin/Ian/Steve on [email protected] for any bike sales enquiries or call 01492 535959. Alternatively, you can message us through our social media pages or Google Messenger.
- We would be delighted to look after your Service and MOT requirements.
Please email James on [email protected] for any service enquiries or call 01492 535959. Alternatively, you can message us through our social media pages or Google Messenger.
- If you would like to check the availability of Honda or KTM parts or any accessories, we are here for you.
Please email [email protected] for any parts enquiries or call 01492 535959. Alternatively, you can message us through our social media pages or Google Messenger.
- Unfortunately, our clothing department is not open at this time and our changing rooms are closed.
- If you know exactly which items you need, we are happy to do mail order.
- Alternatively, you will find many of our items on our eBay store.
Arriving for your Appointment
- On arrival, you will be able to come to a waiting area just inside the main doors, where you will be served.
- You will find hand sanitiser immediately inside the door and you should use this before you go any further.
- We may ask you to put on a pair of latex gloves.
- Our sales desks and service counters now have Perspex screens.
- Please ensure you maintain social distancing rules and remain 2 metres apart at ALL times both from the team and other customers.
For any transaction or payment, we would ask you to wherever possible make either a card payment or a Bank payment. For everyone’s safety we would like to avoid cash payments as much as possible.
Thank you for working with us to ensure we are all as safe as possible at this time. We appreciate your ongoing support and custom and look forward to seeing you soon!