4th January Covid Update
Happy New Year!
- We are open on a click and collect basis only.
- Our workshop is open for Service, MOT, Repair and Recall by appointment only.
- The showroom is closed for browsing, but we are working behind closed doors.
- Our phones and emails will continue to be operational.
Please take a look at the following information for how we will operate our different departments:
Our workshop is open so we are here to take care of your MOT/Service/Repair/Recall needs. Please call James, our Service Manager, to discuss your requirements and arrange an appointment on 01492 535959.
If you have any parts/clothing/accessories requirements, we can mail order the items out to you. Alternatively we can offer a click and collect facility so you can pay over the phone in advance and we will bring the parts out to you in our yard.
Please call one of the following team members on 01492 535959 and we will be able to help accordingly:
- Trevor – Honda and Universal Parts
- Leon – KTM PowerWear/PowerParts
- Natalie – General Clothing
If you are having a motorcycle from us, then we can offer a Distance Sale delivery option where appropriate. Alternatively, of you would like to collect your motorcycle, we can do the handover at a safe distance outside our premises. Call and ask for more details 01492 539595:
- Steve – Honda and Used Bikes
- Ian – KTM
- Justin – Classics or anything else!
Get in touch…
Please take a look at the following ways to get in touch:
- For all things Honda, call 01492 535959
- If it’s KTM related, call 01492 524700
- And for anything else, call 01492 535959
Please feel free to get in touch using your usual email contacts… or alternatively, you can get in touch through our website using the link below: