12th April 2021 Update
We are looking forward to welcoming you back as of Monday 12th April. Please take a read through the following information in readiness for your visit.
Our showroom and workshop will open with safety measures in place:
- The number of customers in store will be limited to 8 in Honda and 4 in KTM
- We ask that you shop alone where possible
- You must wear a mask at all times
- Use our hand sanitiser before you enter the shop
- Please book an appointment if you want to view a bike, take a test ride or are due to collect a bike
- There will be no refreshment facilities but the toilets will be open
- Social distancing must be adhered to so we won’t be able to elbow bump!
- We would prefer it if you could pay by bank transfer or card where possible to limit our contact with cash
- Our workshop is open by appointment
- If you just want to check in for a service/MOT/recall then you are welcome to use the doors to the right of the main Honda doors
If you have any questions about your visit, please call Natalie on 01492 535959.